This collection works synergistically to transform natural textures to a silky-smooth finish without worry of breakage or destroying the hairs natural curl pattern caused by heat damage. Also, dry, chemically treated hair is restored of its vital moisture preventing split-ends and breakage.
The result – healthier looking blow-outs!
Superior heat protection against heat tools
Smooths mends the cuticle for healthier-looking blowouts that last longer
Provides a smoother and faster glide-through to cut blow-dry styling time by 50%
Restores vital moisture to naturally textured, transitioning and chemically treated hair
Free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates
This set contains:
1. Agave Lavender Moisturizing Hair Bath (Step 1) Sulfate-free shampoo that cleanses hair and scalp without stripping hair of natural oils and softens hair for easier comb-through and blow drying.
2. Agave Lavender Moisturizing Detangling Conditioner (Step 2) Ultra-hydrating conditioner that restores natural oils and replenishes hair’s vitality from the inside out.
3. Agave Lavender Blow-dry Styling Primer (Step 3) Conditioning leave-in that primes the hair for blow-drying heat styling. Smooths away signs of damage by mending split ends, helping to minimize breakage.
4. Agave Lavender Thermal Protectant Creme (Step 4) Provides superior protection for the next level of thermal styling. Seals in moisture especially for dry and medium to coarse hair.
How To Use
1. Apply to wet hair scalp and gently massage Agave Lavender Moisturizing Hair Bath into a lather. Rinse out completely.
2. Apply a generous amount of Agave Lavender Detangling Moisturizing Conditioner in palm of hands. Start conditioner at ends of hair and work up through the scalp. Detangle with wide tooth comb and leave in 1-3 minutes. Rinse out completely.
3. “Shake to Activate” the Agave Lavender Blow-dry Styling Primer and distribute evenly through damp hair with even sprays. Then, blow-dry with a blow-dry brush to create silky-smooth hair with lustrous shine. Follow with Step 4 as needed.
4. After hair is blown-dry, apply a pea-sized amount to dry hair. Flat-iron or thermal style as desired.